So this week for my film review I have decided to review the second Avengers film Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now in my opinion I believe the two Avengers films to be equal, there are some who say the first is better and some who say the second is better, but I am undetermined and believe the films to be equal. So without further a due here is my review of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
So Avengers: Age of Ultron takes place after the events of Captain America: The Winter Solider and S.H.I.E.L.D is no longer around and Hydra has just begun to risen. The movie opens with an intense action sequence of the Avengers attacking a Hydra base to try and get back Loki's sceptre from the first film. From here we meet twins who will act alongside the villainous Ultron. The Avengers eventually recover the sceptre and the movie officially kicks off with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner accidentally creating Ultron who was supposed to be a peace keeping program but goes crazy and plans to destroy the planet. I'm going to stop here for risk of spoilers. The cinematography in this films is great and the writing is superb, both of which is credit to the great Joss Whedon. The characters grow from the first films and the stakes are just as high as ever. Overall Avengers: Age of Ultron is a fantastic film for anyone who is in love with Joss Whedon and the Marvel cinematic universe.
Have you seen Avengers Age of Ultron? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment